Thursday, May 8, 2014

I Say: I Like Cats Too

I know I talk a lot about dogs. I love dogs. Big dogs, little dogs, young dogs, old dogs, you get the idea. But they're not the only animals that I love.

There are cats that live in the alley behind daycare. Every morning I make Dad stop and we talk to the cats. Then at night when we're leaving, I call out "kitty cats, where are you?", and we stand on the other side of the fence and look at them. Sometimes my friend Christian and his Mom keep us company. The cats are really fun, but they're shy and don't let me pet them. (Dad says that's for the best.)

There's a pet store around the corner from daycare. The other day Mom brought me in there, and I actually got to pet a kitty cat. I hung out on the floor with him and talked to him. I'll be sure to remind Mom and Dad that that's a good place to visit.
Me, Kitty, and Mom's thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment