Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Say: I Visited Palm Springs

A few months back I visited Florida so I could meet Mom's parents, sisters, and the rest of her family. I loved them so much. Then in March, we traveled to Palm Springs, California to visit Dad's side of the family. Believe it or not, that was just as much fun as the Florida visit. Everyone was so happy to meet me. We played, smiled and laughed the whole time. (At least between naps.) Aunt Rachel and Uncle Tony came to visit. I met Mark, Gail, Steve, Sandy, Lisa, Craig, Sam, Kelly, and even Uncle Dan. I was sad that Uncle Al and Aunt Lola couldn't make it, but I got to meet them after. (Stay tuned for an update about that wonderful visit.)

I loved being in the desert. I loved the warm weather. I got to go in a swimming pool. I got to ride a mountain bike simulator. (That was sitting on Tony's lap.) I got to drive a fancy sports car simulator. (That was on Mark's lap.) But the best part of all was the love I got from the family. It made me feel really special.

Aunt Rachel made a video of the trip. Dad said it made him smile from ear-to-ear the whole time. Just like the trip.



Uncle Craig took a bunch of pictures. Here's a small sample.





1 comment: