Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Say: I'm a Bad Blogger but a Healthy Baby

I know that I have been a little lazy with my blogging, but things have been great around here. I'll get you all caught up shortly, but for now I want to tell you about what happened yesterday. Dad took me to the doctor for my 6-month checkup. Even though she gave me shots (again!), she's a really nice lady. Dad said that he didn't want to brag about me, but then he proceeded to tell her all the things I can do. She was really impressed that I'm crawling, and amazed that I can get myself into a sitting position. I just started doing that, and I guess I'm a little wobbly, but it gets easier every day.  I just lay on my belly, roll over, and sit up. Boom!

No - my hand is not touching the floor.
More importantly, the doctor says I'm doing great. I'm growing "like a weed". I'm up to 74th percentile in height and 63rd in weight. That makes me "long and lean". No baby fat on me!

My attempts at eating cereal have been a little less successful. I mostly spit out the cereal and chew on that neat, green spoon that Dad uses. But we'll keep working on it.

I still have to update you on my visits to California (it's beautiful there and I love my family), Arizona (mom raced really fast and I met the rest of my wonderful family) and Boston (I got to see my Aunt and Uncle, and I already dislike the Red Sox). But for now I just wanted to check in and tell you all that I'm doing great.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful you are. You make me cry. We all love you very, very much, and Mom and Dad, too. Glad, too, that you already have your baseball teams sorted! See you in the summer!!!! Xoxoxo Gramma-Aunt Sandy (with love from Uncle Arye, too)

    ReplyDelete