Monday, December 5, 2011

I Say: I Love All These Visitors

I'm sorry that I've fallen so far behind in blogging about my social life. It's not that it's not important to me. Quite the contrary. The problem is that most of my day is spent greeting guests or sleeping. Or at times both. Anyway, Dad says that I'd better get caught up on things before I hit puberty and nobody recognizes me, so here's an update on some of my recent visitors.

A while back I met my new friend Ali over at JackRabbit. She doesn't work there, but she got word that I was visiting and she dropped everything to come over and see me. I appreciated that. I made such a good impression on her that she came to visit me at home and brought her boyfriend Brian. I approved of him and made my feelings known by spending most of the afternoon sleeping on his chest while Dad spent most of the afternoon eating muffins that Ali cooked. (How is it that I'm the cute one who lures the guests, but Dad's the one who gets snacks? That hardly seems fair.)
Brian, me (center) and Ali
Gloria and Nate came by with their nephew Oliver. He's a big kid. (Dad says Nate's a big kid too.) And Glo was really fun too. They were unanimous in their opinion that I'm cute. I hope to get to play with all three of them when I get a little older.


Then Mom and Dad's friend Kwok-Ming visited. I'm told that has been asking about me from way before my arrival, and was always concerned and supportive.
Everybody knows Ming
I really enjoy all these visitors. Later in the week I'll tell you about some of the other nice folks who have been stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment