Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Say: I Met Big Kids

Sorry that I've fallen behind on my blogging. Dad has been hogging the computer with his "work" and I've been a little cranky lately, so it's been hard to keep up. Not to worry about the crankiness - the doctor says it's just a phase, and it's only for a couple of hours each day. Overall I'm still in very good spirits and bringing my parents lots of happiness.

Anyway, the fun continues around here. Though I failed to mention it at the time, I had a couple of really fun visits from big kids and their parents last weekend. First, Mom and Dad's friends D-Ferg (whose name is rapidly moving up in my ranking of favorites) and Erik brought by their son Henry. He's 10-weeks old, and we got along great.

Erik and D-Ferg holding us. I'm the little guy. 
While Henry and I were playing, Dad took some pictures of us. Everyone says we look like old men. At first I objected, but then Erik showed us these two photos side-by-side. In case you can't tell, Henry and I are in the photo on the right.


That same weekend, I got a visit from another awesome boy. His name is Javier and his moms are Wendy and Ines. Javi is a big boy and was very nice and gentle with me. He lives in the same building as we do, so I hope to get to see him a lot.

Thanks Javi
Finally, I met Dad's friends Soley and Danny, and their sons Lucas and......wait for it......Dylan. They were visiting New York and wanted to meet me, and I know that Mom and Dad wanted to see them too. We all went for lunch and had a great time.

That's Mom holding me and sitting with Dylan
I really enjoying being around all these people. Mom and Dad say it's good for me to get socialized. I say it's fun.

1 comment: