Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Say: Haters Gonna Hate

I'm new around here, but I'm a quick learner. One thing I've picked up on is that my mom's pretty awesome. She takes really good care of me, and she's looking pretty impressive for a woman who gave birth (to me) five days ago. Word on the street is that she used to have an amazing six-pack. Well I have news for you - it's already coming back. I mean check out these pictures.

Mom's 6-pack on 11/5
Off to do her 2-mile walk on the treadmill. That sounds far.
People say that I look like my dad so far, but based on these photographs I'm hoping that the Sin Quee genes take over. I'm told that Mom is some kind of hotshot triathlete and even has her own blog. I'm so proud of her.

And just in case you've forgotten, here's a little more proof that I'm cute.

 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks bitch! Not only do you produce beautiful and perfect offspring, you are hot to boot! Ugh! He is magnificent! Keep up the blog Simon, we are enjoying it every day. Love, Cousin CL

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously that is sick!!! good for her!!! whew i'm tired just looking at her abs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! For the record, I thought I was helping the healing process by walking. Apparently too much too soon. Definitely paid for that "workout".

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's May, and yup, she's still a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now it's January 2022. Lemme check. Yup, Babe again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. July 2022 and I just caught a glimpse in the mirror. Still a babe. But seems like life is starting to take a toll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aug 10, 2023. Looks like we both have the dope genes Simon. We could use you and me as a clock. We mod 12 with our abs and all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan 2024 and I'd like to be amazed that I looked like that, but given that I am still fly AF, I can only imagine it didn't start yesterday. Still obnoxious; still me.

    ReplyDelete