Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Say: Onesie World Is Enough

Dad tells me that that old guy Sting was once in a band called the Police. They did a song called One World. I think he was actually singing Onesie World. Anyway, after I told you about my Jewmaican onesie last week, I figured that every once in a while I'd show you some more highlights. Here are a couple that I'm looking forward to sporting in the near future.

Mom and Dad's friend Robin just sent this Bob Dylan onesie. It's special to me because my middle name is Dylan, and my parents love playing Bob Dylan music for me. If Robin likes me this much now, imagine what it will be like once she actually meets me.


Before my arrival, Mom and Dad used to call me Honey Badger. (That referred to some crazy video that said that the honey badger is cool and fearless just like me.) So at mom's baby shower, Johanna (more about her in a future post) got me this one.

I'll show you some more of my extensive wardrobe next week. And in case you're wondering why people are so darn nice to me, I think it's 'cause I'm cute. You can tell my mom thinks so.




No comments:

Post a Comment