Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Say: I'm a Jewmaican

So it turns out that because Dad's Jewish and Mom's Jamaican Chinese, I'm what they call "multicultural". In honor of my heritage Mom and Dad's friend Lesley got me a onesie (and matching bib) that said Jewmaican. I think that's awesome and I will wear it with pride.

I'm a proud Jewmaican
Then on Thursday it got even better because Lesley came to visit me. She got me more great gifts and spent a lot of time holding me, which was a lot of fun for both of us.
Mom and Lesley had fun without me...
...but we all know who the star of the show is

 It turns out that Lesley was here with Mom the day that I decided to make my escape, so I was glad to make her acquaintance in person. She lives far away, but I hope she visits whenever she's in New York. 


1 comment: