Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Say: Saturday Was Fun

Saturday was a busy day. I had a lot of visitors, which was pretty awesome. Some of Dad's oldest and closest friends came by. There was Uncle Shane and Auntie Angela, and Uncle Lou an Auntie Yvonne. The brought me lots of gifts, but the best part was getting to meet them. They held me and told me funny stories about my dad. Dad's a lucky guy - not only does he have Mom and me, but he has some pretty amazing friends.


Shane and Angela with Dad and me
Lou and Yvonne with Dad and me
Then Mom's friend Yom came by. I liked her. She made dinner for everyone. (Everyone except me. I stuck with my usual cuisine.) I'm pretty sure that Mom and Dad would have let her visit even if she didn't cook, so it's pretty nice of her to feed them, especially since she was really here to see me.
Yom
As if that's not enough, I got to visit the laundry room and the gym with Dad. Those were new and exciting places. Overall, I felt very loved today, and I could tell how much the visitors meant to Mom and Dad. It's nap time (again), so In closing, I leave you with couple of reminders of how cute I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment