Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Say: My Dad is Mature

Dad promises me that he'll always take care of me and protect me. And I know that he loves me because he always tells me so. But sometimes I have to wonder what he's thinking. I mean after all, did he really think it was a good idea for us to have matching hairdos?

Can you tell how much I'm loving my fauxhawk?
This man is my role model. Uh oh. 
I can't imagine that these photos are making Mom feel great about leaving my with Dad all day once she goes back to work, but she still has ten more weeks to train him.

Luckily, Mom and Dad have a lot of good, stable friends who will be a good influence on me. One such friend is Alexandra. We call her Nim. Along with Yom and Buzu, that's one of my three favorite names so far. Anyway, Nim came to visit yesterday. She got me a couple of really fun books that Mom and Dad will read to me soon. And she held me a lot. I like that because it makes me feel safe and let's me see how many people care about me. I don't know why people complain about Mondays - I really enjoyed mine.


And since I'm two weeks old now, I think I'll share an extra picture or two.






No comments:

Post a Comment